Tuesday, October 1, 2013

A Little About Little Ole Me

I  wanted to start with a brief introduction about myself and the tutorials that you will find here.  Most of you know me as Rose or have seen me dressed as a unicorn.  I grew up in California and first started listening to electronic dance music (EDM) around 2008.  I fell in love with the music, I fell in love with the people and I fell in love with the energy of the scene.  I started making kandi before I even went to my first rave.  My friend, Toxie taught me about kandi and PLUR.  She invited me to my first kandi party.  From the moment I learned what PLUR stood for (Peace, Love, Unity and Respect) I knew it was
something I wanted to be a part of.  I have watched the EDM scene change over the last five years and not always for the better.  Even with all the bad stuff that happens, and the negative way people view the EDM scene I keep coming back and fight hard to change the negative view they have of us ravers and kandi kids.  I am a PLUR Warrior and I fight for Peace, Love, Unity and Respect everyday.  Trading kandi and living a life of PLUR is just one way I fight.  I love trading kandi and can tell you a story about every piece I have and the lovely raver who traded it to me.  I want to help spread PLUR in every way I can.  Many of my followers on Tumbler asked me to post tutorials of the kandi I make to trade.  I did not like the formatting on Tumbler so I decided to start posting here.  Feel free to check me out on Tumbler, Instagram, Twitter or just email me anytime with questions or just to say hello.  I love meeting fellow ravers, kandi kids and hoopers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment